Hi-ho there stranger,
Thank you for checking out my little megabyte of the internet. Jack Waibel, whom I shall henceforth refer to as “I”, or “me”, is a freelance games journalist and fantasy and sci-fi writer. If you’d like to see some examples of my previous work as an author or journalist, then let the menu bar above be your guide. If you just want to know a bit more about me personally, then stay right where you are and read this handy guide:
- I believe that the bow tie is vastly superior to the Windsor knot in almost every way.
- I have wanted to be writer since I was about 8 years old.
- I am simultaneously a dog person and a cat person.
- I frequently use the word “fantabulous” in normal conversation.
- I have thrown up at every national monument in South Dakota.
- I was TIME’s Person of the Year in 2006.
If you are interested in working with me then that’s great, but you have me at a bit of a disadvantage. You now know plenty about me, but I don’t know a thing about you. You can remedy that little problem by heading over to the Contact Me page. I hope to hear from you soon.